Governor support services for schools and academies
Schools’ Choice Governor Services has a team of professional and knowledgeable clerks able to provide advice, guidance and administrative support to all types of governing board meetings. Our clerks have access to the full range of the expertise of the governor services team to support them in their work and to ensure they are always up to date with the latest educational and legislative developments.
- Our team of trained clerks will consult with you to prepare an effective agenda, they will attend the meeting, offer advice and guidance during the meeting and write up the minutes to an agreed timescale
- They will support you in ensuring that statutory requirements are met
- Well-presented and accurate minutes will reflect the support and challenge of the governing board
- We aim to allocate a specific clerk to your governing body who will get to know you and your way of working to provide you with a tailor made service which suits your governance model
- The performance of our clerks and the quality of their work are rigorously monitored
- Our clients say that our clerks “give excellent advice on procedures and how to improve the meeting” and that minutes are an “excellent and accurate record of what is always a fast moving discussion”.